Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Back

September Pizza

This weekend, in honor of my being thisclose to completing final revisions for a major fellowship application due in 9 days, I've decided to allow myself some time to update my digital cookbook. Judging by the Digest, you'd think I haven't made anything in the last couple of months, and that would suggest I've come up with a better coping mechanism for stress than baking and cooking. 

Neither is true.  

I just have this bad habit of wanting to set aside time to compose my blog entries, to add a little anecdote to remember the meal by, rather than just adapting a recipe, slapping on a couple of pictures and calling it a day. But you know what? Sometimes a quick post is better than letting the recipes pile up. 

Yes, the semester's been extra busy, but let's keep it moving, shall we?

Let's.


No comments:

Post a Comment